Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ortho Home Defense Max!


I tried this product only after I had exhausted all the other less lethal means available to me. The problem was ants. This year, perhaps due to the emergence of the seven year cicada’s, I've had a bumper crop of the little critters. I don’t mind ants and other bugs sharing the planet with me, as long as they respect the sanctity of my humble adobe. Unfortunately, they have not, and so more stringent actions were called into play.

Ortho Home Defense Max to the rescue! So far, this product has a couple of things going for it in my opinion. It’s easy to use and apparently acts as a pretty good perimeter shield around ones home. The process of spraying my foundation took only about fifteen minutes and the results were immediate! Just be careful to read the directions that come with the product carefully before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment